So tonight was so much fun. I went over to my friend Val's house. We hung out with her husband and our other friends..Travis and Kim. The six of us had a good time. It made me think back on the days when weren't married and Val, Trav, and I would get together and have a great time. This time we just added three more people. Triple the fun! We had pizza. PB pie, and played Rook. That was the longest game but me, Trav, and Kevin won. Of Course! LOL! I always enjoy when I can get together with friends and just relax.
I have busy couple of weeks coming up. Tomorrow I am going to my cousin's bridal shower. She is getting married in Hawaii in June. I am not able to go to the wedding but am looking forward to the shower. It is a Luau! Should be lots of fun! Then Sunday is my Grandpa's birthday. He is defintely getting older and as he does I cherish every moment I get to spend with my grandparents. I thank God that I have been able to have a close relationship with them. Then next Saturday it is off to Michigan. I can't wait to see Karyn. I haven't seen her since New Year's. WAY TOO LONG! Nevin and I are leaving Saturday morning stopping at a Cavern on the way up and coming home on Monday. I always look forward to my Karyn time. I never know when the next time is.
Then after we get home a couple days later it is off to TN. This is our 1 year Anniversary vacation. THis is the same place we went on our Honeymoon. THis time we are going more to visit my family that lives there. I miss them so much. It will be so much fun!
I am looking forward to a long overdue vacation....
Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looking forward to seeing you next weekend!!
Yay!!! You got blogspot! I can't wait to see you soon and give you a huge gigantic Lora hug!!!
Post a Comment