Well, you know me...I stink at updating these things. It has been a couple months since I last posted. Things have been kinda crazy in my life since I went on vacation. Nevin and I are getting ready to move to TN in 18 days! AHHHHHH!!! It is where we feel God wants us to be. When we went on vacation there Nevin felt God calling us there. I struggled with that for a while because I didn't understand why God was speaking to my husband but not me. I have had a couple talks with God since then and am feeling better. I know God has a great plan for us, and I am excited to see what the future holds. Nevin will be working at the Smokey Mountain Children's Home. He is going to be working with teenage boys. Totally different than anything he has ever done but I believe he will be GREAT at it.
As for me, I don't know what I am going to do. I feel like God is giving me a chance to start all over. I get start writing this new chapter in my life. Part of me is sad to end this last one. I love my life the way it is. God has given me a wonderful job that I love with wonderful co-workers. He has given me a husband that is more than anything I have ever imagined for myself. I have a home, and family close by that I love dearly. God has called me to give all that up (except for the husband) and start all over. I have always had a hard time with change, but I know God is going to grant me the desires of my heart. Sometimes we don't know what those are yet. So for me, I am praying God shows me where I am supposed to be. I pray he gives me a passion in TN all my own. Something I can step out in faith and do.
An update on my mom...she is doing pretty well. I am taking her Wednesday to her fourth Chemo treatment. After that she will have two more to do. Then radiation. It will be so hard for me not to be here and help when she needs me to. I know God is taking care of her. She gets pretty tired sometimes. God has been good to her. She hasn't been very sick. That is a blessing. It is weird seeing her without any hair. She loves being bald though. Please continue to pray that God heals her body. Thanks so much!
Until next time....
Lora
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! you FINALLY updated! :)
I love ya girl and am praying for you!
Post a Comment